Back in the days, I’ve seen how much effort my grandpa put to do the intricate cut or to cut shapes out of wood.
He often did a 'good' job. However, that can’t match the finish now we can have with CNC machines or laser cutters.
The best wood laser cutters allow you to do intricate and accurate cuts in woods that are nearly impossible with hand or power tools.
In this blog post, I’ve compiled a list of 20 insanely easy and beautiful laser cut projects made of wood.
Table Of Contents
- Top 20 Laser Cut Projects Made Of Wood
- 1. Laser Cut Business Cards
- 2. Laser Cut Bracelets
- 3. Laser Cut Jewelry Components
- 4. Laser Cut Wooden Lamp
- 5.Laser Cut Bamboo Bookmarks
- 6. Laser Cut Logo Signs
- 7. Laser Cut Bathroom Signs
- 8. Laser Cut Wooden Tie
- 9. Laser Cut Living Room Lamp
- 10. Laser Cut Wooden Packaging
- 11. Laser Cut Lixie Clock
- 12. Laser Cut Manchester Bee Coaster
- 13. Botanical Paper Art
- 14. Geometric Earrings
- 15. Laser Cut Chevron Necklace
- 16. Whimsical Rings
- 17. 3D Printer Case
- 18. Raspberry Pi Mini Hifi
- 19. Laser Cut Bridal Shoes
- 20. Laser Cut Glass Holder
Top 20 Laser Cut Projects Made Of Wood
1. Laser Cut Business Cards
This project can be made by using premium woods such as Veneer plywood. You can take your business card company to a new level by laser cutting cards
These projects can be placed in offices to reveal their brand design. The process of making this wooden logo sign is delicate, it requires extreme precision. This precision cutting is achieved with a laser beam.